• Toby ;)

From Janis Kracht@1:261/38 to Damon A. Getsman on Mon Mar 30 15:11:34 2015
    Hey Damon, we had a really good phone call from the vet a little while ago...

The larger of the masses in Toby's gut was removed easily (didn't cause excessive bleeding as was feared) and the other "growth" in his stomach turned out to be a chunk of cloth or something the silly dog ate. Both removed now...
    he had tumors in his mouth and one on liver ... everything is going to the lab to make sure it's not cancerous.. the doc said maybe the liver growth didn't look good, but we'd have to wait for the report.

He's in recovery now and I am so relieved :)

Take care,
    Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-2
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
  • From Damon A. Getsman@1:340/200 to Janis Kracht on Mon Mar 30 16:06:17 2015
    Re: Toby ;)
    By: Janis Kracht to Damon A. Getsman on Mon Mar 30 2015 15:11:34

The larger of the masses in Toby's gut was removed easily (didn't cause excessive bleeding as was feared) and the other "growth" in his stomach turn out to be a chunk of cloth or something the silly dog ate. Both removed now he had tumors in his mouth and one on liver ... everything is going to the l to make sure it's not cancerous.. the doc said maybe the liver growth didn't look good, but we'd have to wait for the report.

He's in recovery now and I am so relieved :)

That's outstanding. :) I'm so glad you guys have more time together. Hopefully your little one has a ways to go before having to deal with the transient nature of things in this life. :)

-D
    --- SBBSecho 2.27-OpenBSD
    * Origin: Tinfoil.synchro.net - now at FTN (1:340/200) (1:340/200)